Friday, June 20, 2008

i forgot you.


i'm sorry.
nothing is really going on in the life of kim.
Besides the ridiculous predicaments that incorporate me and boys who are trying to get back into my life. UGH. Please refer to previous blogs to see how i feel about you dudes.... dickfaces.

Went shopping on monday with Christal, James, and Jaci. We went to Southcenter and Westlake and i spend a ridiculous amount of money. But i did manage to buy a new dress from American Apparel, which makes me really really happy :D. Oh, and we listened to the new Coldplay all day too. James says our song for that day was "Strawberry Swing." Good Choice babycakes.

Summer is coming along quite nicely, besides my shitty work hours. Veronica's birthday is coming up soon, which means new tattoos. And also im going to gauge my cartilage sometime soon, so that i can get a new earring for my rook. And a possible tragus piercing soon?
Well see.

Wanna see how ridiculous me and my friends are...? Yes...? READ
Marifel wanted to borrow something to wear tonight, because shes going out to dinner @ PFCHANGS and this is how a little bit of our conversation went.

kimberlie says:
you dont mind if shit needs to be ironed right?
kimberlie says:
k
marifel says:
i can do that shit.
marifel says:
lol.
kimberlie says:
gimme a minute and ill go grab some shit
marifel says:
as long as it doesn't smell like sex.
marifel says:
:D
marifel says:
okay.
kimberlie says:
dude
kimberlie says:
i dont have sex in dresses anymore.
kimberlie says:
just skirts!!!!!!!!!!
marifel says:
HAHHA

No comments: