Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How do you do it?

I'm running myself down.
Burning myself out
2 jobs..... soon to be one
Finals coming up soon.

So many fuckin dates are coming up.
I honestly don't know if i'll be able to make it through tuesday.

God, help me please.
Im about ready to shoot myself in the foot.


But here are some things to keep your spirits up.
Going out to Seattle with christal, jaci, james, and kyle on monday
Alkai beach with Kyle
End of the year chamber party
new tattoo next month having one job..ONLY ONE 12 credits away from graduating Veggie wraps and garden burgers for lunch
Seattle Summer 08

you're almost there, just a few more days.
If you get discouraged, please use the image to the right as a reference to how you're supposed to feel.
You're alive a well, just a little stressed.
no worries dude.

2 comments:

dame la taza. said...

hey lady you look familiar! visit me at sunshinespreadslove.blogspot.com

dame la taza. said...

not for the most part. but it depends if i can get another job like full time over here for the summer. if i don't then yeah i'll be kickin it back but i'm not 100% sure yet. lol yay glad you have a blog too :)