Friday, June 27, 2008

For Marifel


because i know you die a little when you come here and read the same blog 5 times in a row! LMAO.
bitch, i love you <3


Mark keeps on testing me, and truth be told, it's getting on my nerves a little. I feel like he's trying a little too hard. This is one case where my phrase would not be applied... hey mark how about we DON'T try a little harder. dude, give me some room to breathe. None of this "what are you doing tomorrow? well what about they day after that?!?" GAHHHHH i hate guys. They're lame. pft.

Anyways, a lot of stuff is coming up that im really excited for, but sad for at the same time.
For example, christals "fancy smanshy dinner" (as she would refer to it as) is coming up, but then again it just means that shes leaving sooner :(
Veronica's birthday is coming up, which means, new tattoos and night time seattle excursions, but a drain in my bank account. ouch ouch ouch.

well i need to go to the mall.
farewell.

No comments: