Wednesday, April 30, 2008

upcoming dates

I have some really fun stuff coming up this weekend and also next week as well. Here's whats going down.

Friday, May 2nd.
Louie and Richie come home from school.

Saturday, May 3rd
Getting a new piercing
I got a little under 100 $ for my confirmation on monday so i'm going to get my tragus pierced.
David Neely is flying up here from Hawaii to do a show
I sent him a message on myspace saying that i wanted to see him while he was here. Got his number and told me to call him when i was in Seattle. WOOT.
Game works and a movie w/ my favorites in Seattle.
since louie and richie are back home and they don't come to this side of the mountain too often, we planned a seattle date.

Tuesday, May 6th
Ludo, the Lonely Forrest, & Tennis Pro @ Chop Suey
Veronica won me tickets on Monday & they just called to Confirm today. cool.

Thursday, May 8th
Jazzline Performance.

Friday, May 9th
Summit @ Green River C.C
it's for Chamber Choir.

Saturday, May 10th
Singing for Teris Wedding
Shan asked me to play and sing with her for Teris wedding. I think we're doing The Nearness of You. I still need to figure out how to play it.


pretty much.

No comments: