Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too much, too fast

Talk about terrible timing and inconvenience.
The scariest phone call that I have ever received came to me on monday after class....
It came at the most inconvenient time, after the previous weekend, terribly inconvenient.
and it came after such hard news.

But after talking last night, the only thing that i can tell myself is that im going to be fine.
I will be. It's just going to be a long couple of weeks, but i need to keep moving forward
There's shit that needs to get done, I can't let this distract me until I know that im dealing with.

But, this is just a reminder to myself.
Breathe, take a look at everything in front of you.
You'l be fine, just keep moving forward until we know whats going on for sure.
Breathe, Breathe, Keep Breathing.

No comments: