Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's time,

To start looking out for number one.
I need to start taking care of myself, because at the end of the day i know that i can't count on anyone else but myself.
Thanks for the memories, regardless of most of them being bad.
I've learned a ton, and you're making it easy and better for me by walking away.
It hurts like hell, but it'll pass.... like everything else does.

Good luck to you.

I'm no good for you
You're no good for me
This will hurt, I know
you'll change your mind

This is what I want
I cannot pretend
& I promise I won't do this to you
again

Take care of yourself
Someone else needs you
Do not be reckless
I won't be there to save you

"Don't do this", you say
but it's far too late
My world is not made for you
I don't want you

To have a clean break
& me leave with out you
It's what's best for you
Time will heal all of your wounds

I'll always love you
in a way
But you must forget about me
like I never existed

Goodbye, take care of yourself

No comments: