Monday, March 8, 2010

"Turning over a new leaf"


So i have this thing weird thing about getting tattooed or pierced after something life changing or big happens in my life, and i have decided to get a new tattoo this month; due to recent events.
I've decided on getting a Cherry blossom/tree. May seem a little cliche, but I think that the meaning is extremely appropriate.





"It encourages everyone to appreciate what little time they have on this Earth and it promotes gratitude for what they are given. This symbol could remind you that all things pass in time and that bad situations won't last forever."

I think this tattoo will lift my spirit up in hard and difficult times in my life... because i really do agree with the meaning of it; everything passes and life is to short to sit and dwell on things, enjoy things while you can.

No comments: