Thursday, April 30, 2009

just ranting, like usual.

Like usual, I can't sleep and my mind is left to wander. Thought I might as well get everything down now.



I cried at work today.... Great huh? Stephanie came into the backroom while I was crying, awesome. I guess I was upset because I heard 2 different things going on..... Or I wonder if it's just because I'm in a bitchy mood because of this weeks work schedule.... Who knows.


I read veronicas blog earlier tonight, and I'm thoroghly convinced that she's onto something. Maybe, as much as it kills me to say it, she's right about the whole "this is how a relationship is supposed to be" thing... Sounds terrible, but to be honest that is how all of my relationships have been. I'm not sure if that's how it really is, or if all of my past relationships were just tucked up.


They were probably just fucked up.... Which means I'm fucked up.
I knew it.




Today was shitty.

No comments: