Friday, July 18, 2008


Recap of good events for the summer.

Monday- Jake had a BBQ at his house. Louie took me out to lunch before and when we went to go buy stuff for the BBQ he bought my Viggie Hot Dogs :D. It was nice hanging out with everyone over @ Jakes. We long boarded... i biffed it and got major road rash. We went to the park and long boarded there. Played Basketball and then went to go watch WallE later that night. Howie got me in for free. It was a cute movie.

Wednesday morning i went to the doctors to see what was up with my swollen lymph node. The doctor said it was normal and not to worry about it. Gave me a big long speech about how i should quit smoking and whatnot. Then put me on prenatal vitamins to get all the stuff that i need since i don't eat meat anymore. On my way home, john texted me and asked me if i wanted to go to the pool with him, louie, and anthony. Went to the pool, marifel met up with us. Went to dustins "going away" bbq. Then i went back home to meet up with Dill to go to the Flobots concert.

Wednesday Night i went with Eric and Dill to go to see the Flobots @ Elcorazon. It was awesome. they did really well and the band that opened up for them were really really good. Doom Tree. Google that shit man!

Yesterday, veronica got her tattoo. It looks awesome. Pretty much it.

It was nice to few days off. But now i work all weekend. I close most of the time. Its gonna suck. But i miss my love monkey! So im excited to see him.
Oh and also next week on sunday everyone is going to pista. Its gonna be awesome because everyone is gonna go.
Anyways, im gonna go pick up my paycheck and deposit it before work.

No comments: